|20 Aug 2019||24 Aug 2019||Traditional Festival|
Gamescom is the world’s largest gaming event with more than 1030 exhibitors and 370,000 visitors in 2018 alone. It is held annually at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
It is the biggest annual gaming news expo of the year in Europe as well. It is used by leading video game developers to exhibit upcoming games and also game-related hardware.
There are several areas in the fair:
- Business area – Business owners may enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in a dedicated area for business,
- Cosplay village – If you are into cosplay, you should definitely visit this area as well,
- Entertainment area – Play the latest games and enjoy various entertainment shows in this area during the fair,
- Family and friends – Area dedicated to family and friends,
- Fanshop area – Purchase exclusive gaming stuff in this area of the fair.
Gamescom is really a great place to see some unique, amazing and cool cosplay costumes. Below, you might see some of my favorites.
This is an absolute must-attend trade fair for anyone that is obsessed with digital gaming. In 2018 alone, there have been over 370,000 visitors!
Video: Gamescom 2018 Cosplay Highlights